Organized Cleaning

Some people might say that I am a little bit OCD. Okay, more than a little bit. I have to have the volume set on even numbers, my socks much be matched and the line can’t be crooked, and I organize my pickles on my hamburgers. Who wants one bite with pickles and the rest without any?
That being said you would think I have a spotless house, right? That is hardly the case. I needed to resolve this issue. I can't focus with clutter and dirt surrounding me. Not to mention I have a soon to be crawling baby that likes to get his hands, and mouth, on anything he can. So I figured I better find a way to organize my cleaning where is wasn’t so overwhelming, I still get a day of rest, and my house will always be presentable. No more last minute guest making me anxious!  I saw some ideas on pinterest for a cleaning list but none of it really fit my style. I decided to create my own daily cleaning list that worked for our home. Check it out.
Want to save some trees? Print your list and put it in a picture frame and hang it on your wall! That way you can just use a dry erase marker to check off your list, then erase it at the end of the week.

Comments

Popular Posts