BEST Boneless Chicken

I have been trying to create more recipes using my essential oils lately and I must say this one is my FAVORITE so far! You don't HAVE to use essential oil for this recipe but it is recommended for best results! My husband is a chef and said it added the perfect amount of citrus notes in the beginning of the flavor profile or something like that ;) My husband and I created this recipe together, making it even more special, and I can't wait to share it with you guys. This recipe is SUPER easy but will make people think you spent hours working on it!

Ingredients:
~4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (thawed)
~6 tbs olive oil
~6 drops lemon essential oil
~1/4 tsp jalapeno (minced)
~6 tbs white wine vinager
~6 garlic cloves (minced)
~8 sun dried tomatoes (sliced)
~salt & pepper to taste *always better to have too little than too much since more can be added after completion*
~4 oz goat cheese

Please note we only prepared a meal for two but I have changed the ingredients to serve 4.


First, you want to prepare your chicken breasts by covering them with plastic wrap (to avoid splatter) and gently pounding them with a meat tenderizer.  Do this till they are thin enough to roll up easily.

Place the chicken inside a shallow baking dish or Ziploc bag and set aside.

Next, prepare your marinade in a medium sized glass bowl. Begin by whisking together the olive oil and essential oil until you are confident they are mixed thoroughly.  

Add minced jalapeno, white wine vinager,  minced garlic, sliced tomatoes, and salt & pepper whisking in between each addition.




Pour marinade over the chicken, cover, and refrigerate 2 hours (longer if you are substituting essential oil with lemon juice). Flip chicken after one hour.


After marinating chicken remove cover and place sun dried tomatoes from marinade around the inside of the chicken breasts.
Place 1oz of goat cheese at the narrower end of the chicken breast and slowly roll the chicken away from you, wrapping it around the cheese. Secure with toothpicks if needed.

The piece in the middle I cut off the side of the larger chicken breast for the kids. 

Place chicken in a clean baking dish and bake on 375 for 30-45 mins or until done.


And thats it!!! Easy right!!!
Please leave feedback, prayer requests, or oil information in comments section. I love hearing how others tweak my recipes to meet their tastes! Have a blessed and beautiful day!

I ONLY recommend ingesting Young Living Essential Oils in my recipes. If you don't have any you can order them here with the sponsor/enroller ID 1720948. If you must substitute use fresh lemon juice not a substitute essential oil.

Comments

Popular Posts