5 Delicious & Healthy Breakfasts That don't include eggs!

My best friend Jaimi and I are going to be Starting the Slique in 60 challenge May 1st with some other members of our #PrayerAndOils team and we could not be more excited!

As part of the challenge we are going to encourage and support each other to eat better and exercise more! One of Jaimi's biggest challenges with eating a more balanced diet is her inability to get a healthy breakfast in because she does not like eggs... well unless the eggs are in cake ;)

So in a effort to encourage and support her, I scoured Pinterest to find 5 healthy eggless breakfasts for her to try and let me tell you that was no easy task! In an effort to encourage and support all the egg haters out there I compiled my list into a blog post!

Here it is...

1. Slique Shake

This is excellent if you are needing a raw food, vegan, gluten free, on the go, fast, filling, tasty, meal replacement option! Or if you just don't feel like cooking :)

Slique shake doesn't contain eggs but it does contain 16g of protein, a multitude of vitamins and minerals, has entirely plant based ingredients, and it is infused with Slique Essence essential oil blend to support weight management when combined with regular exercise and sensible diet.



Because who doesn't love chocolate for breakfast? I know Jaimi does. And this is a blog post for her ;)

Plus there are only 5 ingredients for this recipe!! That's a winner in my book!


This option looks ideal for families like Jaimi's where others might want eggs with their meal but she DOES NOT. Simply whip up this skillet for you, plate yours up, then toss in some eggs to finish it up for them. Boom! 2 breakfasts in one skillet, easy clean up, and everyone happy :)

To make this breakfast a little healthier substitute turkey sausage for pork sausage and add more spinach. And make sure to multiply the recipe if you are making it for more than one person.

Anyone who knows my family knows that pancakes are a regular breakfast meal in our house. Our dream is to one day own a restaurant and "mama's boys pancakes" is one of the first menu items we made official. I have been looking for a gluten free alternative and have yet to find a recipe that looked even remotely close to the fluffy deliciousness that are my mama's boys pancakes. Then I found this recipe! I CAN NOT WAIT to try it!

It is egg free, gluten free, sugar free, and vegan :)





I'm trying this recipe ASAP! It's got all my favorites... meat - check, colorful veggies - check, CHEESE - check. This just screams a meal you can make one day and it is delicious enough to save the leftovers and eat again the next day without wanting something different!

Plus it looks super affordable, especially once I get my peppers going in the garden!







I can't wait to try these recipes and I hope you try them too! What is your favorite eggless breakfast meal? Please share in the comments below!








Comments

Popular Posts